Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dance Recital

The girls had their big dance recital on Sunday! It was all I hoped it would be! They did SUCH an amazing job!

It was Peanut’s first recital and she went up on that stage and performed like she’d done it a million times before (front left).

recital1

Everyone said the preschool class stole the show. They were ADORABLE.

recital2

Silly face! (The poor little girl next to Peanut lost her halo and was crying for most of the dance).

recital3

I LOVE watching Bug do ballet. Our sporty girl turns into a graceful little swan when she gets out there. Look at her posture! She’s right…………………………………….here.

recital4

Love that extension! her long legs and arms are perfect for ballet!

recital5

I have been making them practice almost every day for the past month and it really paid off. They had great form and had their moves down!

recital6

Nice extension! 

recital7

Pretty little ballerina!

recital8

Boo did an awesome job with her facial expressions! This was I’m Gettin’ Nothin’ For Christmas and this was her mad face. Love it.

recital9

SO cute! Her costume was adorable.

recital10

We figured out that any of the outfits that had white near their face made for bad pictures and video. The lights were SO bright that it was washing everything out.

Here’s Buggy’s hip hop group. They have so many girls in their classes this year! I guess word has gotten around that the new dance school is a hit!

recital11

I love how Buggy looks so happy when she does hip hop. You can tell she really enjoys it.

recital12

Boo sized ballerinas! She’s the one right in the middle.

recital13

She has really improved on her ballet form! It’s hard for the little ones to balance and have full extension, but she’s been practicing and is doing great!

recital14

So sweet!

recital17

Ta da!

recital18

Peanut’s second dance was just as adorable as the first. It’s really hard to see this picture, but I love when she did “shake that tree”. SO cute!

recital19

“I saw 5 candy canes lookin’ at me”

recital20

Buggy’s tap/jazz dress was SO bright and sparkly!

recital21

They did a Hawaiian Christmas song and it was great!

recital22

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

recital23

“She thought that I was upstairs in my bedroom fast asleep.”

recital24

Beach Boys (Daddy’s favorite!) Little St. Nick.

recital25

This is the same group that only had 4 girls in it last year!

recital26

Boo had such great faces during her hip hop. Talk about attitude!

recital27

This was adorable…it was called the sledding song so near the end they lined up and got on the “sled”.

recital28

Then at the very end Boo led the group off the stage waving. So cute!

recital29

We are SO proud of our three dancers! They worked so hard and did an amazing job! I love the discipline and body control that dance teaches them. We are also so thankful for our amazing dance teachers! Miss A – who does ballet/hip hop. Peanut wanted a picture with her even though she won’t be in her class till next year. :)

recital30

And Miss L who does tap and jazz.

recital31

What a fun dance session! It’s nice to have a break during the busy holiday season but we’ll be very ready to start up again in January!

I’ll start uploading videos and hopefully get them posted on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment