Well I haven’t had all that much to blog about in the last two weeks so I guess it’s been good that there were lots of Christmas pictures!
We spent the first few days after Christmas vacation just trying to regain our sense of “normal”. Buggy had a hard time getting back into the school groove (we actually had tears that first Monday back), but by the end of that week we found our footing. Now we’re cruising along and even doing better than we were before the break! I thought we were going to have to start doing some work after lunch during A’s naptime, but even she seems to be doing well and we’ve been getting done before lunch.
Last weekend I had a Groupon that was expiring so we took the girls ice skating. Part of the Groupon was lunch at the rink so we went early to do that.
Here’s Boo in her piggy hat that I’d made for her. After the girls go to bed every night T and I watch Netflix and I’m always stitching away the whole time so that’s when I get these made. :)
Buggy did even better than the last time and instead of picking up her feet like she was walking/shuffling, she finally started letting herself “glide” a little bit. It reminded me of Miss Congeniality, “Gliding!”
Boo did really well too, especially when she was between Daddy and I!
You’d think they would have wanted hot chocolate after that, but Buggy asked if we could get Froyo before going to pick up A at Noni’s so we obliged.
It was a fun little date with our big girls!
Wow! How fun! Anneka is always asking to go ice skating, but it's too cold on most days and if it's a warmer day, we usually already have something planned. The hat you made is soooo cute. I'm so impressed!
ReplyDelete