Friday, January 3, 2014

Boo Bear

It’s hard to believe our little Boo Bear is going to be four in just one short month! 

She has been going through a bit of a…phase…lately.  I must admit I have been quite anxious to get past it!  Terrible two’s?  Not a bit.  Terrible three’s?  Not so much.  Up until about three months ago she’s hardly given us a speck of trouble.  Then she decided to make up for it.  She’s thrown four MAJOR fits that put to shame anything her big sister ever did. I’m talking about screaming/kicking/crying/hour long episodes.  We have been at our wit’s end trying to figure out not only what to do but where on earth it’s come from! 

She’s always been so sweet that’s it’s been especially hard. Thankfully she seems to be mellowing again, and I can only hope she’s gotten in out of her system, and we’re working on reinforcing the understanding that we can’t always have our own way which is where the trouble stemmed from.

Lately she’s been getting back to her funny old self.

boo

And with her new desire for independence has come some…interesting…wardrobe choices.

boo1

At least she is wearing two of the same shoes.  The other day she wanted to wear those shoes and could only find one so she insisted that she was going to at least wear one of them and then chose a different pink shoe to go wit it.

I heard of a mom who had an “I dressed myself” button that she would let her daughter wear on “those” days…I think I need to get one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment