Okay, so this is totally crazy. I was about to watch the cracker video, but Ike (who's sitting next to me) asked for a cracker first. I hadn't played the video yet or said the word outloud (it's early in the morning, so we're trying to be quiet). It's like he knew that's what A was going to say! (or he can already read!!) He never asks for a cracker first thing in the morning. So funny!
Okay, so this is totally crazy. I was about to watch the cracker video, but Ike (who's sitting next to me) asked for a cracker first. I hadn't played the video yet or said the word outloud (it's early in the morning, so we're trying to be quiet). It's like he knew that's what A was going to say! (or he can already read!!) He never asks for a cracker first thing in the morning. So funny!
ReplyDelete