The other day we went over to a friends’ house and got to see their adorable schnauzer puppies! There are 7 of them including a little girl who is about half the size of the others. You can see her in the middle there next to the one with the green collar…
The girls were thrilled, of course, to hold the puppies.
Bug wanted to hold all 7 of them. I think she ended up holding four different ones. :)
Boo wasn’t the most gentle so we had to keep a close eye on her. She wasn’t intending to be rough, but she was so excited she kept squeezing them. :)
“Ma-ma, dey so cute!”
“I yike dis-ah-one!”
Of course they both asked if we could take one home! I am a sucker for puppies, but I had to say no. Our next dog will be a Rottweiler. I’ve been researching different breeds and they seem to fit us best. I want a big guard dog that is great with kids and Rottweilers fit the bill. They get a bad rap but the breed itself is great…it’s just people that make them have a bad reputation. Any breed of dog will be mean if you train it to be.
I’m excited to get one. All in good time though!
No comments:
Post a Comment