I am SOO mad at myself! I’ve been keeping these on my phone and thinking that I should make sure they were recorded somewhere else, but I just kept telling myself as soon as I got caught up with them it wouldn’t be a problem. Then my phone freaked out and T had to do some fancy re-setting type stuff and I lost everything back to January when it had last been updated. So I lost all the girls’ funny sayings from January till now! Grr.
For K I only had two that I hadn’t posted. I am going to keep up with them from now on!!!
January 25th
We have a bad habit of going to Mexican food about once a week (sometimes every other week) because it’s good food and nice to get out of the house and one of the two restaurants we eat at here in our little town. We had been trying to get K to try out some of her Spanish phrases there and this time when we left she said, “Gracias Sen-yorta!” Haha :) Now she is very good at saying, “Gracias, Senor Pablo!”
January 31st
We were doing our schoolwork for the day and came across the word cartographer. I explained what it was, and then said, “You learned a new word! You can tell Daddy about it when he gets home.” She responded with, “I already knew that word. I just don’t use it very often.”
And the one that made me realize I lost all the others…
July 8th
Playing a game of cooties. “My cooties are moving to Maine.” Me: “Really? Why?” K: “Because they are mad at Boo’s cooties so they are moving to Maine to have lunch and then they are going to drive to Alaska.” She then proceeded to walk them into the other room. :)
Maybe I’ll remember some of the funny stuff they said…but not likely. If I don’t write it down ASAP I forget. Like even an hour later. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment