Friday, July 19, 2013

“Dat Funny?”–Part 7

Okay these are the last of Boo’s since the great loss….

December 18th

She brought me an ornament that had fallen on the floor.  "Oh-no Ma-Ma!  Dis ord-da-ment yost it’s hooker!”

December 23rd

After our Christmas light cruise we walked around the dock to see all the lights up close.  She wanted me to carry her but she was super squirmy.   Finally I said, “I can’t hold you if you are squirming!”  She looked at me nervously and said, “Is dere a twoll (troll) un-dah dis bwidge??”  Realizing she had just read the Three Billy Goats Gruff I assured her, “No.  It’s a dock.  No trolls.”

December 30th

“We gonna go shoppin’.  Me, you, K, Daddy, A.  Not Izzy. Cause no dogs ah-wowed.”

January 1st

She was playing doctor with Noni and Aunt Karen and she told me, “My wegs are bwoken cause I was going bare-feeting at camping.”

January 8th

She randomly said, “I like A’s eyes. Dey pwetty.  Yet’s call her sweet pie Pascal.”

January 17th

She was wearing her Rapunzel dress and couldn’t get her wig to stay on.  Finally, she threw it to the side and told me, “It’s okay Eugene. My hair dust turn brown all-weady.”

No comments:

Post a Comment