We have first words! And they are “Mom-Mom”! Yay! It’s only fair, after all, since Bug and Boo’s first words were both “Da-da” that Peanut’s be “Ma-ma”! But instead of “Ma-ma” it sounds more like “Mom-Mom”.
She already, quite sufficiently, had me wrapped around her little finger, but now even more so. I don’t know what it is, but I have no problem letting my babies fuss or cry in their beds if I know they are dry, clean, fed, etc. and just need to go to sleep, but when a tiny little voice calls out “Ma-ma” I come running. It goes straight to my heart. :)
She has since said “Ma-ma” and is starting to try to work on other sounds. I’m sure she’ll be chattering with her sisters in no time!
soooo cute :-)
ReplyDeleteAwww how cute!! I can't wait to hear L's first word.
ReplyDeleteWow, when she says Mom, she really says it over and over :)
ReplyDelete