Saturday, May 18, 2013

Helper

Boo Bear is my big helper!  She loves to help me do things, especially cook.  Lately she wants to wash dishes so I let her use the scrub brush and stand on the stool and wash.

She will often say, “What can I do for you, Mommy?” or she will pick something up and move it (usually something I don’t wish to be moved) and say, “I did a chore for you Mommy!  Say ‘Thank you’!” :)

The other morning she asked it she could help me feed Peanut.  I figured it would be pretty messy but she actually did a great job!

oatmeal

oatmeal1

Then she insisted that she take some pictures too.  She took at least a dozen, and said “Can you post-a dese to da blog, Mommy?”

So here are the non-blurry ones for your enjoyment. :)

oatmeal2

Oatmeal and butternut squash!  Yum.

oatmeal3

oatmeal4

oatmeal5

oatmeal6

That’s my good little helper! :)

1 comment: