Bug and Peanut had their check up appointments for 6 years and 9 months respectively and they went really well!
Peanut didn’t have to have shots which I was pleasantly surprised about. She’s due at 12 months. The Dr. said both girls look like they’re doing great.
Bug’s stats are:
Weight: 47lbs. – 50%
Height: 46in. – 50%
That seems strange since she is so tall! They also had this other chart that combines height and weight and gives you an average and on that one she was in the 3-5% which I didn’t really understand if she’s in the 50% for both.
We got her shot records figured out and have officially been accepted to a K12 online school for next year! It’s “free online public homeschool”. She will have a teacher and a class of other students. I will be her “learning coach” and guide her through her work each day.
At this age they said she will spend about 20 hours a week doing her work and 20-25% of that time on the computer. They send you all the materials you need including workbooks, textbooks, and Science kits - right down to bags of dirt for experimenting! We are very excited to give it a try!!!
Peanut stats are:
Weight: 17.5lbs – 50%
Height: 28in. – 50%
Her combined chart puts her in the 10%. I think they just round up to even numbers. It looks like she is actually about 35-40% for both height and weight, but the closest percent on the chart is 50. The Dr. was impressed with her 6 teeth. She might be walking by the time we go in again!
We are very blessed with our happy, healthy, growing, girls!
Please let me know how K12 goes! I always get flyers for it and it looks like fun but I've never tried it out for our homeschool.
ReplyDelete~ Elizabeth
How exciting about the schooling - keep us posted if you love it!
ReplyDeleteThe online school sounds like it will be nice. Andrew's brother does online homeschooling with the older kids and they have loved it.
ReplyDelete