Thursday, May 16, 2013

Leftover Thursday

More leftover iPhone pics!

*When Boo had her solo sleepover at Noni’s the other night we left Peanut for a couple of hours too and took Buggy to the movies!  We saw Escape from Planet Earth and it was pretty cute although it prompted MUCH discussion about aliens. :) Bug just adores having undivided Mommy/Daddy attention!

IMG_0437

*Somebody found a tulip!

IMG_0544

*We got the chance to see what 6 year old twins, a 4 year old, a 3 year old, and a baby would feel like the other day when we had two of the girls’ friends at church and then went back to our house to play for the afternoon.  It was busy to say the least! :)

IMG_0557

*My spring flowers make me happy!

IMG_1440

*We’ve really been working on pestering lately so this picture was taken after we left a store in which the following conversation happened:

Girls: Can we buy this candy? (holding up some they found at the register).

Me: No, it’s almost time for lunch.

Girls: Please?!?  Can we have this?

Me: What did I just say?

Girls: But we really want it, PLEASE!!!

Me: Sorry.  You can’t have that candy and now you don’t get to have a treat after lunch because you pestered me.

We walked out to the car, Boo nearly in tears, because of her missed treat and Bug trying to console her. :)

IMG_1409

*The girls asked if they could play “Daycare” one day (they have an app with baby animals) when Peanut was in her room playing on the floor (before she started crawling).  I said yes, for a few minutes, so they closed the door.  I stayed close by but didn’t hear any fussing or unusual noises so I figured she was happy enough. When I went in about five minutes later I found Peanut like this…

IMG_1430

She had been wearing pjs and I discovered that Bug had not only gotten her dressed, she had changed her diaper as well!  Bug has never changed her diaper before and it was pretty precariously fastened, but I was amazed that she was able to get her dressed with no problems!

*The other day the girls were playing mud and left the hose on right near the house, accidentally flooding the basement.  Live and learn.  We explained what happened and told them not to do it again.  Therefore, I was VERY upset when I sent them outside to play and Boo turned on the hose without asking, and Bug did nothing to stop her and did not come tell me, causing the basement to flood even more than the last time!  I got T’s ShopVac out and made them suck up the muddy, yucky water. I was NOT very happy with them!

IMG_1454

*I checked my weather app the other day during our hot days and this randomly popped up!  Weather app freak out I guess…it was Wednesday, not Sunday, and it was in the 80’s but it definitely wasn’t snowing!  Weird.  It corrected itself about half an hour later.

IMG_1490

*Buggy is finding it a little difficult to eat lately with her missing two front teeth.  Watching her manage corn on the cob the other night was especially humorous so I had to get a picture. :)

IMG_1491

That’s all for now!  Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Great picture of the two of you with K! I bet that WAS busy with all of the girls! Fun I bet though!

    ReplyDelete