Friday, May 3, 2013

All I Want For My Birthday Is My Two Front Teeth…

No these pictures are not repeats from Tuesday…we have another tooth out! Yes, she is wearing the same pajamas, and yes I did laundry on Wednesday. :)

Since the left tooth was gone the right one seemed to shift over a bit leaving a big gap and kind of looking like it was right in the middle of her mouth.  Since it was very loose we encouraged her to let Daddy pull it.  

tooth

tooth1

It didn’t seem to come out as easy as the other one, but it didn’t bleed nearly as much.  I finally used my brain and had a Q-tip with Baby Oragel ready so as soon as the blood started to clot a bit I stuck that in there are she was pain free.  Before we did it she went and knelt down by her bed and said, “Dear God, please help me not to have any tears or pain.”  So sweet.  Well there weren’t any tears, and thanks to the Oragel there was minimal pain.

tooth2

And now we have a very happy – two front toothless – almost 6 year old – girl!

tooth3

1 comment: