Maybe I should start a new segment around here…toothless Tuesday!
Buggy has been debating whether or not to let T pull her tooth for over two weeks now, and last night after her bath she finally bolstered her courage and gave him the go ahead. She was a little nervous though and asked if we could pray first. So sweet!
It was very loose, but still in there pretty good. Every time we wiggled it in the past few days it would start to bleed a tiny bit.
One, two three!
“Is it still in there? I don’t feel it! It’s out??”
This one bled quite a bit more than the others, and Buggy said it hurt more too.
Trying to be brave!
In the twenty minutes before she went to sleep I was definitely hearing a lisp. So cute! Our little Buggy is growing up!
That is the next one Ali is going to lose, too! So funny! Hers is just barely loose, though - but she's waiting very impatiently. I think she's already written three drafts to the tooth fairy.
ReplyDelete