Friday, April 5, 2013

“Laugh With Me!”– Part 20

November 8th

Bug will get on rhyming kicks where she will go around rhyming everything.  Sometimes this can be a bit interesting as in the case of duck, truck, f***, suck and missed, tissed, pissed and pit, hit, lit, sh**.  I try not to be too embarrassed when she comes up with one of these in public. Smile

November 13th

We were on the way to bible study one night, all the things that we have to take packed in the car, when S started giggling, “I tooted!  Hee hee!  It smwells funny!”  K, from the far back seat where she was sitting that day, piped up, “I think it smells good!  Like a burrito!”  Me, “Eww!  That’s the chili we’re taking!”

November 21st

Papa was reading off some Christmas trivia questions from his tablet.  “Where does Santa Claus live?”  Bug snuck a peek at the tablet and seeing Antarctica, quickly said, “Arkansas?”

November 25th

Bug and I were playing Guess Who? one day and we got to the end. She had my character figured out and said, “Is your person Fiddlestick?!”  I started laughing, and she looked confused, “Fredstick?” she tried, which made me laugh even harder.  “No Fredrick!” I answered.  Now she still says, “Fiddlestick” because she knows it will make me laugh.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment