Saturday, April 20, 2013

Little Chef #2

I’m already getting behind on these…Boo made her meal the same day they showed me their “Si, Senor!” dance moves and as soon as I left the room to put the camera away Boo promptly fell off the “stage” and scraped up her leg so dinner was made under extreme duress and limb-threating injury.  Or so she seemed to think.  You can see that she has an ice pack strapped to her leg.  It was a pretty good scrape, but perhaps not as tragic as she believed. :)

She chose to make spaghetti and meatballs for her meal, and since we were in a bit of hurry to get to t-ball practice I just grabbed a package of frozen meatballs out of the freezer instead of letting her make homemade ones. 

cook

She did a good job stirring the pasta.

cook1

cook2

Usually she loves spaghetti sauce but for some reason she decided she didn’t want any. Funny girl.  Maybe her injuries were too severe for a tomato based sauce. :)

cook3

Yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment