Thursday, April 4, 2013

“Dat funny?”– Part 4

September 5th

We had just watched the Veggie Tales show about Queen Esther and while the girls were playing I heard K asking for the toy cell phone. Boo responded, “Not yet.  You can have it after I text Haman.”

September 10th

When we drive from here to the city we always pass a giant rooster (I’m talking like a 7 ft. tall, wearing blue overalls rooster).  Boo really likes the rooster.  One day upon seeing him she bust out with, “Da woosta!  Da woosta!  A woosta says HOCK-A-DOODLE-WOO!”

September 30th

Boo really likes the song, Stand Up for Jesus and one day at church she loudly said, “Stand up Mommy!” I whispered, “It’s not time.  See?  No one else is standing.” and gave her the “Shh” sign.  “Stand up!” She insisted, “Stand up for Jesus!”

October 1st

T and S were going to make cookies.  They got out all the ingredients.  She stuck her hand into the jar of flour and then pulled it out and got flour everywhere.  T told her not to do it again.  She did it again, and we said, “Oh no!  You disobeyed and now you don’t get to make cookies.” She was so sad she cried and cried.  She was really upset and went on and on.  It was at that point where she didn’t really even remember what she was crying about she was just too worked up to stop.  Eventually she said, “I dust won’t stop cwy-ing!”

October 2nd

Boo has certain numbers that she will latch on to and use for everything.  At one point it was “four minutes”.   Whenever she would wear something that was getting too small (this particular day it was some shoes) she would say, “Dese were K’s shoes.  Now dey mine.  In four minutes dey be A’s.”

October 12th

After having a cold for a few days she started to get better.  When she woke up in the morning she told me, excitedly, “Mommy!  My cold came off!”

October 22nd

One day she was talking talking talking (definitely not unusual) Smile   She found an empty diaper box on the floor and put it on her head.  “I’m a chatterbox because I have a box on my head!”

November 3rd

We went to a friend’s house one day and on the way home she said, “We need a wope (rope) swing!”  T answered, “We don’t have a tree that‘s big enough.”  She came right back with, “Well yet’s buiwld one!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment