Peanut is starting to be quite the mover. Just like her big sister, Bug, she moves up and to the right. She almost always ends up in the right hand corner of her crib.
The other morning I went in to get her up and she was perfectly straight up and down, and in the middle of her crib (unusual) but she was completely opposite of the way we laid her down. Her head was on the end where her feet usually are.
We think it’s funny to watch her on the monitor since we didn’t have it with the other two as babies.
She actually made it over on her tummy one day! I didn’t get a picture of it because we were so surprised we just flipped her back over. It’s only happened once, but now a lot of times she gets over on her side like this…
She loves to scoot to the top of the bed and try to use the bumpers to pull herself up. I’m going to have to take them down one of these days.
Baby chin ups!
Here’s a little video of her one day right after I put her down for a nap. Apparently she wasn’t quite ready to go to sleep yet so she was giving me the what for. :)
She wants so badly to keep up with her sisters that I think she’ll be crawling and walking at a younger age than the other two did!
Her "what for" is so very precious!
ReplyDeleteNoni