Saturday, February 2, 2013

“Laugh With Me!”–Part 19

August 15th

After Noni and Papa had taken the girls back home, Noni said they were playing and Bug started skipping around and said, “I’m so happy that *Peanut* decided to hatch today!”

August 30th

Bug: “Mommy, I’m out of Pullups.  Me: “They are in your storage closet.”  Bug: “Well I’m sorry but those ones STINK!”  Me: “I just bought them, how do they stink?”  Bug: “I don’t know,” wrinkling her nose, “They smell like Princess soup!”

September 7th

While we were eating Mexican food Bug randomly pipes up with, “It’s good to ride a camel so you can see the guinea pigs sneaking up on you.  They have eyes on the sides of their heads.”  It was unclear whether she was referring to the camels or the guinea pigs.

September 24th

Bug: “My eye hurts.”  Me: “Why?”  Bug: “I looked too long.”

September 30th

I took Bug to the bathroom, and as she sits down she tells me, “I can talk to my pee.”  Me: “What??”  Bug: “I can talk to my pee.  I say ‘Hurry up pee!’”

October 29th

Bug and I were explaining trick-or-treating to Boo since she didn’t remember from last year.  I finally said, “Why don’t you two go outside and practice knocking on our door.”  After they did that a few times Bug said, “Now I’m going to go practice for Easter Fools!”

Smile

1 comment: