Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Haircut

The other day Buggy got her first big girl haircut!  Brushing her hair had started to be a very frustrating task and most days she was just getting a ponytail so I decided it was time for a cut.  I’d been avoiding it because I was very afraid that she would lose her adorable curls if I got it cut.  Thankfully that didn’t happen! 

I made her appointment for a day when Noni was over so I could leave the little ones with her.  Noni got Bug’s hair all brushed out before we left. 

If you notice, in the photo below they are watching Rapunzel clips on my phone…the ONLY way to brush Bug’s hair without crying and exclamations of pain.

haircut

It was all the way down to top of her bottom.

haircut1

I got my haircut first so she could watch the process and then it was her turn in the big girl chair…sitting on a board so she’d be high enough. :)

haircut3

She was very still and a little bit nervous. :)

hairphoto

Her hair is still pretty long, but now it looks cleaned up and more even.  I think the stylist took a good 4-6 inches off the middle back part.  Buggy was very happy with the outcome. :)

P1090687

1 comment:

  1. I don't think she was in any danger of losing her curls - hers are still so tight! She looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete