Wednesday, March 7, 2012

“Laugh With Me!”– Part 15

As usual I am way behind on these…

July 2nd

Bug came out of the bathroom and handed me a Q-tip. “Mommy?  Can you floss my ears?”

July 7th

Daddy came home for lunch and was talking to me.  The girls were coloring at the counter.  He said, “Boy there was a huge line at the Post Office!”  K perks up, “A REAL LION!?!?!?”

August 19th

Grandma and Grandpa were over.  We were talking in the living room.  After naptime I went to get Bug and she looked up at me and said, “I like to listen to con-fer-sations when I’m in naptime.”

August 22nd

Bug often likes to try out words that she hears us say.  Today we were playing and she stood up and said, in a shocked voice, “Holy Mack-re-ler Cow!!!”

September 25th

A big box came.  T – “What did Mommy buy?” K – “Shoes, Mama?” Me – “I didn’t order anything! Daddy did!” K – “Oh! Then it’s for me!” 

September 26th

K – “Can I sleep in your room?”  Me – “Sorry, honey, you have to sleep in the breezeway.”  K – “I won’t snore! I promise!”  Me – “There’s no room in the bed for you."  K – “Yes.  In the middle.” she pauses for a second, thinking, “You sleep in the breezeway.  I’ll sleep with Daddy.  That’s my plan.”

October 4th

She comes skipping into the kitchen and says, in a sing-song voice, “You break it, you bought it, you put it in the basement!”

October 10th

In a store. K – “Hi!” (to a man).  She grabs my hand and says loudly (and still within earshot of him) “I said hi to him because he’s OLD and that’s nice.”

October 11th

K – “ Do you know how much I love my sister, Noni?  As much as that whole building!”

October 26th

K – “I have a foreache Mommy.”  Me – “What’s that?”  K – “It’s when your forehead hurts.” (giving me a slightly exasperated look).

:)

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I need to do a better job of writing down Ali's. I love reading those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! I love the one about her plan, the break it you bought it and the old man. those ,an me laugh out loud :)

    ReplyDelete