Saturday, March 3, 2012

One, Two, Free, Fuffy

Boo is actually getting pretty good at counting to ten.  I took this video a couple of weeks ago.  Now she is able to count all the way without skipping, but at first she would say one, two, free, eight, night, TEN!  Then she added four, but it (still) comes out like fluffy. You can hear her say it in this video.  

I love the way she pronounces some words.  She can pretty much say anything and has a great vocabulary but she can’t say her “L’s” so the other night when we were at Noni and Papa’s she kept saying “Quita (the dog) yick my yeg!  Quita yicking me!”  I love listening to her because I remember how fast those funny sayings/pronunciations went away with Bug.  Kids change so quickly, and I’ve learned to appreciate things more this time around!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! I can't wait for cute baby voice again - it's my favorite stage of development so far, for sure.

    ReplyDelete