We’re going to Disneyworld!!!
That’s right! In May we are taking our first ever family vacation! To Florida! This will be the first time all four of us have gone somewhere…with Daddy not having to attend conference sessions or meetings. It will be Boo Bear’s first plane trip and it will be the first time any of us have ever been to the Southeast! T has been as Southeast as North Carolina, but the closest I’ve gotten to that area is Texas.
I think Bug is the perfect age to experience Disney! Boo is definitely too young, BUT we figured we’d better do this now while we are still one-on-one and everyone is potty trained. :) My Aunt and Uncle live in Florida and have been asking us to visit for years so we are very excited that we finally get to go! And as an added bonus, Noni and Aunt Karen are going to fly in and join us for the Disney portion of the trip! And Auntie Katherine and Auntie Eve too! We are so excited!!!
The other day the girls received a package from Aunt J with some seashells and a sand dollar that she’d found on the beach. They got very excited when I explained to them that we’d be going to a place where you can find shells in sand while walking along water called the Ocean.
The girls know that Disneyworld has something to do with Princesses but other than that they really have no idea what’s coming! Good thing their princess knowledge is up to date. :)
I’m just counting down the days till some warmer weather! Especially since it is the first day of spring and we woke up to a good inch of snow. :P Bring on the sunny beaches of Florida! We can’t wait!
I'm so excited!!! Still bummed we won't be able to spend MORE time together, but excited nonetheless!! Oops - sorry - being selfish here. Also excited that y'all get to go to DisneyWorld. ;)
ReplyDeleteHow cool! I'm happy for y'all :)
ReplyDelete~ Elizabeth
I'm so excited for you guys! The girls are going to love it :)
ReplyDelete