Friday, March 30, 2012

Good Advice

I seem to be on emotional house cycle.  It’s like a never ending merry-go-round. 

Phase one: apathetic, lackadaisical – “It’ll get done when it gets done.”

Phase two: irritated – “Ok, this is getting old.  When are we EVER going to finish this??”

Phase three: nervous breakdown – “If I trip on one more piece of trim or closet door I am going to seriously LOSE MY MIND!” 

Phase four: Some progress happens and I calm down again and go back to the beginning. 

Two days ago I was building up for a full-on phase three breaking point when I got some good advice from my youngest.

Thanks for stopping the downward decent Boo Bear. :)

We really are close.  The carpet is coming next Thursday!!!  These last few days just sometimes feel like they actually ARE going to kill me.  I just have to remember to “calm down now, don’t stwess” and “take it easy” Haha :)

1 comment:

  1. You're a lot more patient than I would be. I can't stand things out of place for a day!!! You're doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete