Whenever we have a Saturday at home it is tradition for Daddy to take over kitchen duty, and he always makes pancakes. The girls love all the shapes and words he does for them so when I saw an idea on a blog I knew I had to try it out. They got ketchup-type squirt bottles and filled them with colored pancake batter to make some pretty creative pancake art. These four bottles were in T’s stocking. He spent over an hour making different creations for the girls.
A Daddy pancake!
Giraffe for Boo. Licking her lips in anticipation. :)
A dancing princess for Bug.
Ariel.
A picturesque scene complete with: a sunshine, swingset, SUV, house, flowers, dog, and blueberry(?) tree. :)
Not half bad for his first try!
So cute!!! What a fun daddy T is!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!! That totally looks like something Chris could get into. I'm going to have to show him this and buy him some squirt bottles!!
ReplyDeleteLove this! I think we will definitely have to get into this!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pancakes! What a great idea! We already have a bunch of those bottles so we will have to do this one weekend with Emery. Andrew makes us breakfast on the weekend too. Something my dad always did for us too. I love the tradition.
ReplyDelete