Monday, January 2, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

Wow, what a wonderful 12 days we have had!  We left our house last, last Wednesday (the 21st) and got home last night.  Aunt Karen was here for 10 days, and Uncle Sean and Jen were here for a week. 

We stayed at Noni and Papa’s house the whole time they were here and then after dropping them off at the airport we drove straight to Grandma and Grandpa’s house for two days of New Year’s fun.  I have, quite literally, 500 pictures to go through and post so it will probably take me all week to get them up.  Here are a few pictures from our first four days with Aunt Karen.  We played games…

karen1

Went shopping, and out to lunch.

karen3

Read books…and more books…

karen4

Watched some of the old classics…

karen5

And had a wonderful time getting caught up with Auntie Karen.  I think one of the girls’ favorite events was building the gingerbread house.  I’m not quite sure how Boo managed to keep her stomach calm because I’m pretty sure she ate about 3 pounds of candy.  Every time I looked over she was shoving something else in her mouth.  Silly girl.

gingerbread

gingerbread1

Bug got to do the house and Boo got to do the tree, but halfway through it became a one dimensional tree because she kept piling so much stuff on it that it couldn’t stay up.

gingerbread6

gingerbread5

gingerbread2

The finished product.

gingerbread4

gingerbread8

And Boo’s finished product. :)

gingerbread3

Okay that’s all for today…many more pictures to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Good times and good memories!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Gingerbread house! We didn't get to that this year... (sigh)

    ReplyDelete