Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Check-Up

Boo’s 2 year check-up was this morning.  She did a pretty good job.  She didn’t want the dr. to look in her eyes or ears so Bug let her look in hers first and then Boo allowed it as well. 

Boo answered all the questions the dr. asked except when the dr. asked if she knew her full name she didn’t say anything so I said, “Can you say your name?” and she said, “I Boo Bear.”  Haha:) 

The only shot she had to have was the Hepatitis A.  She was pretty brave and only cried for a few minutes so we took her to get ice cream at Sonic after lunch.

She is proud of her bandaid and says, “My owie.  Pinch!”

two1

two2

She is now in the 55% exactly for both height and weight.

27.1 pounds

34 inches

Which means that if the double their height at two thing is true, she will be 5’8.  If I remember right Bug’s was 5’10 which means both my girls might end up taller than me! 

The dr. says she looks great in all other respects and is doing really well developmentally.  One of the questions was whether or not she knows 20+ words.  The dr. said, “Well since I’ve already heard more than 20 words out of her I’m going to check yes on that one.” and Boo wasn’t even talking that much when we were in there.  She should hear the chatterbox that comes out when we are at home! :)

They were pretty impressed that she is potty trained already.  She said that the average for the kids they see is 3 1/2 – 4. 

But the best news is that she doesn’t have to have shots for two more years! 

So to sum up we’ve got a happy, healthy two year old! 

Who might end up two inches taller than her mother! :P

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Ali's doc just said she was going to be 5'9", and I was shocked. Makes you wonder if they can really know, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete