All season long Boo has been excitedly pointing out the “kiss-mas yights!” wherever we go. We’d been meaning to go out specifically to look at them but never did so on Monday, after Christmas we took a drive and went to look at a light display in a nearby town.
First we went out to dinner at a fun local Italian place. I got baked macaroni and cheese so I could share with the girls. Oh my goodness. It was good. After we finished eating we bundled up and headed out onto a resorts’ boardwalk to look at their lights.
I don’t remember why we are laughing but maybe it was just the fun of being together. :)
All the lights look doubled because they reflect off the water. It’s so pretty!
Everybody’s favorite: the Nativity.
The girls had so much fun with Auntie Karen. They love her so much and are so happy when she’s here!
What a fun little excursion!
I think we’ll have to make that a tradition!
Fun! That castle is beautiful!! We love Christmas lights around here, too. Obviously...
ReplyDelete