Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend

We spent the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's. I didn't get any pictures though. Guess I was just to busy enjoying the peace and quiet of the farm. We went over to Auntie Nae's on Saturday because she was having a garage sale, but other than that we just relaxed and hung out.
~
Our only problem was that we lost K's shoes right before we left. Grandma and I spent half an hour looking for them but eventually we just left them behind and K had to go shoeless into Target and Panda Express on the way home.

Well, I'm going to get off here and go enjoy some time outside. The past two days have been absolutely gorgeous. Sunny and 75. Perfect. I wish the weather would stay like this for about two or three months. Is there anywhere it's like this year round? If there is I might have to move. I'm lovin' it!

1 comment:

  1. Our weather is starting to get pretty too...finally. I just hope it doesn't get back to being hot!!

    ReplyDelete