Friday, September 24, 2010

Creepy Crawly

It's official! We have a mobile baby on our hands! So fun, but my life just got a LOT harder. :) T has been out of town the last three days so the girls and I stayed at my parent's house. The funny thing is that K also started crawling when Daddy was away and we were at Noni and Papa's house. I think the main reason is that we have hardwoods and they have carpet and carpet is a lot easier to crawl on. We have been thinking that any minute now Boo was going to start crawling, and she made one little "step" uh "crawl"? on Wednesday, and on Thursday she did three in a row. Here she is just starting to get the hang of it.

Then today, when Daddy got home she decided to really show off and go for it. AND Noni just happened to get a video of it! She kind of blends into the white blanket but you can see how far she gets.

It's kind of funny but she doesn't really know that she can crawl. If she sees something she wants badly enough she will do what she needs to do to get to it, but I don't think she understands, yet, that she can get where she wants to go now. I'm sure it will dawn on her soon. :) For now we'll just have to keep practicing...in between all the babyproofing that needs to be done. It's going to be a lot harder than when K started crawling b/c we have a "helper". A helper who also happens to have lots of little toys/games/parts and pieces that she leaves lying around. We're going to have to work on that too! I'm getting tired just thinking about it. I'd better go to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment