Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Big Girl

Look what I found when I went into Boo's room yesterday!

She is getting so big already! I just glanced back through our old blog and as far as I can tell K didn't pull herself up on anything until about 9 months. She also got her first top tooth at 9 months so I guess Boo is just all around ahead of the game...at least comparatively in our little family. As you can tell from the video, Boo was quite pleased with herself!



Look for a crawling post soon! I think it is literally going to be any second. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth, she can go backward, spin around, and go from sitting to on her tummy to back to sitting, all things that K didn't do until around 10 months so it seems early to me. She's definitely on the brink!

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope she figured out how to lay herself back down! That was Ali's issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been pulling this picture up several times a day just to get a quick fix on happy.

    ReplyDelete