In June I rounded up my old (not old, just previous:) group of bible study ladies to do a summer bible study. Beth Moore does a summer bible study on her blog and she encourages people to form their own groups to do it, and then you log in and share with people from around the world that are doing the same study on the same days! It's pretty fun.
~
This summer she chose Kelly Minter's Ruth: Love, Loss, and Legacy. It was amazing! I LOVED it! Definitely one of the best studies I've ever done. It was a six week long study and we met four times. K had tons of fun too b/c some of her friends came along with their mommies to the study.
~
My friend, Jami, and I realized that our girls had matching outfits and then I found the same outfit on sale for $1.50! yesterday so I bought one for the other newest addition. We tried to get a picture of all the kids together, but this was as good as I got. :) ~
My two girlfriend's both have kids that are the girls' ages. The older three are within five months of each other and the younger three are too! Five girls and one boy. Poor guy. :)
I got a better picture of the younger set. Look at those pretty little girls in their matching dresses. :)
I'm kind of sad that our bible study is over, it was a wonderful time of learning and sharing. I think the kids will miss each other too. :)


Thank you for putting it all together! I was definitely blessed.
ReplyDeleteNoni
It was so fun getting the girls all dressed up in matching outfits. Thanks for coordinating everything and buying a dress for Ayla. It was so fun! The pictures are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could've been there! I loved the study so much. Thanks for getting it together and letting me participate with you!
ReplyDelete