Monday, August 16, 2010

Visit

My grandparents, the girls' great-grandparents, have been here this week visiting. They drove all the way from Texas! Actually, they drove to Wisconsin and THEN drove here! Since we didn't head down this year they decided to come see us.
~
The girls with Pawpaw and Nana.
One day we went to one of the city's parks to look at the gorgeous flowers. They didn't disappoint us! I don't know why we don't go here more often, it's beautiful!

K loved looking at all the pretty flowers.

Pausing for a picture.

It was raining and a little chilly when we left our house, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. I should have dressed the girls up in cute matching outfits, but I didn't even think about how the flowers would make me want to take a hundred pictures. :)

The girls didn't really want to pose anyway so I guess it worked out for the best. :)

Happy girl.

There used to be fish in this little pond, but we didn't find any this time.

Taking time to stop and smell the roses.

Such a pretty place.

K went with Noni, Pawpaw, and Nana to spend the night and Boo crashed hard on the way home.

Yesterday was their last day so we had Sunday dinner at our house after church.
~
Four generations!
The whole gang.

Thank you SO much for coming to see us Pawpaw and Nana!!! We really enjoyed your visit!
~
P.S. Thanks for the tip on the white balance, Liv! The top picture was taken before I fixed it and you can tell it's working MUCH better now!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I love the pictures at the park - the flowers are still so gorgeous!! I think all of ours are scorched by now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete