Saturday, August 28, 2010

7 Months Old

Our little Boo bear turned 7 months yesterday! Wow this cutie patootie is growing up quick. We just went to the fair today and while we were there I was thinking that this time last year (at the fair) I was pregnant and we didn't even know she was a girl! It's amazing that even at 7 months I can't remember life without her. Once your children are born you feel like they've always been with you. Always been a part of you...and maybe they really have.
~
Two of my favorite faces in the whole world.
I realized the other day that we haven't had a picture with S alone in a while so we grabbed some. Love that sweet smile.

Boo is getting REALLY close to crawling! Hard for me to believe b/c K didn't start crawling until 10 months and that only lasted about 6 weeks before she was walking. I wasn't prepared for a mobile baby this soon, but I'd better get used to the idea b/c we are just about there! She can go backwards and side to side really well, and is starting to figure out how to get up on her hands and knees, but so far she only lurches forward a bit and then crashes back onto her stomach. But I wouldn't be surprised if she takes off one of these days! Time to babyproof the house again!

3 comments:

  1. She is too cute! I'm glad you're getting some pictures with her; I have the hardest time getting pictures of just me and Waylon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of the two of you is just precious!! She really does look a lot like her Momma!!

    ReplyDelete