We had a photoshoot a couple of weekends ago. We had decided not to have professional pictures done, but then I saw some awesome pictures on a friend's blog...and since we'd had pictures done of K when she was a newborn we changed our minds and decided to go for it.
~
My friend's brother, TJ, is a photographer and has a studio set up not too far away from here. He is going to school and not doing too much photographing right now, but he agreed to do a photoshoot for us.
~
He is AMAZING! Seriously. I cannot say enough good stuff about him. Besides his obvious talent, he had great...I want to say bedside manner, but that's probably not right. Haha. He was totally relaxed and let us go at our own pace: changing clothes, nursing the baby, and anything else we needed to do. K was very uncooperative, and yet he managed to get a ton of adorable pictures of her! It was great. I was going to put up a link to his website but that kind of kills the anonymity I've been going for on this blog. If you'd like the link or any more info just let me know. I'll put it up on Facebook.
~
Okay, well I'll stop talking now and get to the good stuff. :)
~
Look at these sweet little feet. I love baby feet.
Grabbing Daddy's finger. :)
Smiling up at Mommy.
More of the serious face. She is very intent when she looks at things. You can just see her trying to figure it all out.
Our two dimple-girls. :)
I think this is my favorite picture of K. I love it.
Although this one is pretty darn cute too. He really captures her joy and her zest for life. She doesn't do anything half-heartedly. Every thing, every emotion, is full out 100% all the time.
Hard to believe she didn't want to take pictures isn't it! I have no idea how he got so many cute shots!







Those turned out great. I especially love the three of K. Your right he did do a great job of getting some pictures out of her. The one of the two girls together is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThese are great! You made the right choice in getting the photos. K looks a lot like Shirley Temple in the photo of her with S. She has such curly hair and big dimples! They're both beautiful. You and T have done yourselves proud ;)
ReplyDelete~ Elizabeth
Those are really, really great!! I'm super impressed!! I love it!
ReplyDelete