The children did a little performance at church this morning. Bug did a good job walking up there and staying put, but, like Christmas, she didn't do much singing. :)
Here is Boo wearing Bug's 1st Easter dress. Bug wore her dress from last year...still fits fine, just a little shorter. :)
I managed to get a little of video of one of the songs. I love that our church does things like this. It's such a good experience for kids to be able to do this kind of thing. Plus they are really cute. :)P.S. Sorry the video is kind of shaky...half kneeling on the floor in a skirt will do that to you. :)
How cute :) Our church had a processional, but halfway through it Ethan discovered I wasn't right behind him and started crying "Mama! Mama!" really loud. Haha, maybe next year ;)
ReplyDeleteIts funny because I always thought K looked EXACTLY like T....But S looks EXACTLY like you, especially in that picture! They are both too adorable for words though.
ReplyDeleteJason and Heather
I thought it was hilarious that K was shy about singing with the other kids, but sang the songs word for word in the car after church! I told her she did a good job and she said with enthusiasm, "I know!"...ha ha ha S is PRECIOUS!
ReplyDeleteNoni
That's adorable!! I love her dress - it's too cute!!
ReplyDeleteK waving the palm leaf is so cute!
ReplyDeleteS looks so beautiful!
I can just hear K singing the songs perfectly in the car but she looks a little shell shocked on the stage hahahaha!