We were quite the busy little bees this weekend! We started off by taking S to her first baseball game! Daddy is volunteering with the local high school team so we get to go see him at all the games.
~
It was beautiful outside! This has been the mildest winter we've had in a long time...so nice after the #1 and #2 worst winters (since the 20's) and quite a difference! I remember K and I abandoning several games last year b/c it started snowing. Grandma and Grandpa came over to see the kids and the game and stayed the night on Friday. As you can see, S was riveted by all the action of her first baseball game. :)
~
Then we had some good friends over for dinner with their little boy, R. He and K had a great time playing and us adults had a wonderful time visiting!
Then we had some good friends over for dinner with their little boy, R. He and K had a great time playing and us adults had a wonderful time visiting!
Then Sunday morning was church and lunch with Noni and Papa. Here are the girls in their Sunday best...minus K's tights...not sure where they went. :)
Then it was naptime and another dinner party with another set of good friends and Uncle Sean too! Here is K with her little friend E. This picture cracked me up. :)
E loves music, so of course he and K had to spend some time delighting us with their musical stylings. Isn't he a cutie?? :)
K's really getting into it here...a little elbow action always makes things more exciting. :)
E's mom is my best friend from high school so it is so much fun to experience the joys of parenthood together. She and I are planning our high school reunion for this summer...I can't believe we are old enough to have these adorable little kids and be planning our 10 year reunion!
And I thought this was a fun picture b/c it shows all three kids together. There is R and his mommy on the left, K and I, and E and his mommy on the right. The boys were born only a week apart and E was born on K's 8 month birthday! (Wow, I feel like I am on an alphabet episode of Sesame Street...sorry if all the letters are confusing!)Thanks for the wonderful weekend everybody! It was so fun to catch up with you all! K keeps talking about the boys and asking when they are coming again. :)

Is K in Cubbies? Elora's AWANA is doing the Grand Prix right after Easter.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really good picture of everyone together. Em is so big! And dressed like a little gentleman, too.
~ Elizabeth
Wow - y'all did have a busy weekend! Ali just got to watch her first Awana car race a couple of weeks ago. I remember mine all too well...
ReplyDelete