Peaches and I got to go on her special overnight the other day! We dropped Lou off with Noni and headed to town. We did a little shopping...she liked this hat, but we decided the white wouldn't stay white very long. :)
She sat for about twenty minutes reading books.
And then we got Sonic and went to paint pottery!
She chose to do a little butterfly. :)
Love this sweet girl!
She and I are the only ones who like seafood in the family so we went to Red Lobster! She loves salmon so we shared a plate of salmon and shrimp. She was a happy girl!
Then we went and checked into our hotel and headed straight for the pool!
Whee!
I think she liked it. :)
We got these little individual cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes. We got a white chocolate raspberry and a S'mores. Yum!
The next morning we went down to the continental breakfast and then took our food out on the patio.
After we ate we played a game of Giant Kerplunk! It was harder than it looked. :)
Then it was back to the pool!
We had such a fun time! I love spending time with my girl!
Lou was having fun of her own with Noni. They mostly tried to rest and relax because they were both getting over the VBS cold, but she got to do some painting.
And playing.
I am so glad I got that sweet time with my not-so-little Peaches. She is growing up way too fast! I'm trying to hang on to these precious moments that will be gone all too soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment