Tuesday, June 23, 2026

The Pirate Queen! - Part 5

 Boo, Lou, and I watched all four performances and loved every one! Noni, Papa, Mama, Miss L, Bug, F, Uncle B, Aunt M, and Grandpa all got to come to one of the shows. Lou and I also handed out programs and sold concessions at each of the shows. She loved being my helper and did a great job handing out licorice, cookies, and brownies, depending on what people bought. 

 I am always a little relieved and a little sad when a show is over and the final bows are taken. SO MUCH time is put into these performances and I am so grateful for the lifetime memories our girls are making in Drama Club! They are so blessed to be a part of it! And we are so proud of them and all their hard work! I love watching them up there shining bright!

Bravo Parrot!!!

 
And bravo Lady Sarah! Aka: The Pirate Queen!!! 

 
Bravo to this entire amazing cast!! 


 
And HUGE thanks to our amazing director, Mrs. D! She's incredible!!! 

 
After each show the cast went out in the hall to sign autographs and accept congratulations.  

 
 And run around back stage...if you're a little sister. :)
 
 
Way to go girls!! 

 
 
What an amazing group of performers!! So proud of each of these kiddos!  

 
This year we had 15 homeschoolers, 6 from the public school, and 2 from Peanut and Boo's school. A great group of kids, and adults!  

 
Videos tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment