Tuesday, April 7, 2026

March Snow!

We have had such a mild winter! T was telling me that we've only had 4 inches of accumulation...total! Everyone has been talking about it because of the lack of snow pack. That could mean a really bad fire summer for us. Since we were already into mid-March I figured winter was over and I had just checked the forecast and seen some 60's in the 10 day so I was very surprised to wake up one Friday to a 2 hour late start alert on my phone. I looked out the window and was shocked to see we had about 4 inches! I didn't even know it was supposed to snow!
 
 
 
I saw a meme that day that said, "C'mon Spring! At least TRY to fight back!" Haha. 
 
 
An hour later we got a school cancellation notice since it was still snowing and the roads weren't improving. It ended up snowing the entire day and into the night giving us a total of about 6 inches! The little ones were already planning to spend the night at Noni's that day so we threw in their snow clothes and they had a blast with this second winter!
 
 
I'm so glad they got to have some snow fun! 

 
 
 
They started to build a snowman but Lou said they got distracted. Haha. Noni sent us this picture after they'd come home and said Bug added to it. :)
 
 
 While they were busy sledding we were busy getting kids ready for prom! Just not our own kids. Haha! Our friend J asked one of the girls from camp (and Boo's friend) to go with him, but she doesn't live here so she came up and spent the weekend with us and Boo helped her get ready all day. Then I took pictures of them before they left. He has a really cool blue Mustang that T helped him buy.

 
They are just friends and not actually dating so we did some creative prom pictures instead of the usual couples ones, haha. :)  
 

 
They are both sweet Christian kids and it was fun to be part of their prom memories!  
 
And now I'm REALLY ready for Spring! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment