On April Fool's Day I walked towards the kitchen and thought, "Who is making a mess?" Lou popped out and said, "April Fool's!" :P
Then later I went into the powder room and found this...
That was Peaches trick, along with a few others. I couldn't think of a good trick so I just did blue milk and let them have cereal for breakfast so they were surprised when it poured out. It was also Wild Hair night at AWANA.
Lou wasn't happy with how hers turned out. :P
We had our traditional dinner of meatloaf "cupcakes". The mashed potatoes turned blue because of the milk but that actually made it look a little more like frosting, haha.
The girls had fun at AWANA although this has been a harder year for Peaches because the book is really tough. It's everyone's least favorite and has really hard verses. But she, of course, loves going and hanging out with her friends!
Hard to believe the AWANA year is almost over already! It's gone fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment