We had our homeschool group Valentine's party the Wednesday before Valentine's day. We had a pretty good turnout although I've noticed that it's really only people with younger kids that participate in the gatherings. We only had two older girls even though I know there are lots in the group.
We started with musical chairs.
And then my contribution this year was a round of Bingo. We brought enough prizes so that every kid could have one and we played until everyone won. Lou won pretty quickly.
But I was surprised by how long it took for everyone to win. It seemed like 75% of the balls were out before they all did, haha.
Peaches was one of the last ones to win. :P
They got to get a plate of treats after that. Lou's friend B was there. They don't actually homeschool yet but are planning to next year.
Peaches had fun with her friends too. :)
Then they got to check out their Valentine's from everyone.
They love getting the Valentine's...so sweet!
After that everyone ran outside. It was a beautiful day in the low 50's and the kids had a ball playing outside in the sunshine. I didn't get any pictures because I was inside helping clean up the party but they had a ball! Later at home Lou got the crocheted picture that Auntie Nae made for her. So cute!!
Valentine's Day pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment