Tuesday, March 24, 2026

Lou Laughs - Part 14

 January 5th, 2025

We were talking about our upcoming Disneyland trip while making cookies. E: "I can't even imagine how much fun it will be!" D: "My life is going to be SO surprised!" E: "Huh?" (trying to be polite) D: "E. My life. MY LIFE! Is going to be so surprised!!" 

February 1st

She was pestering me really bad. Me: "D. Please stop pestering me. You just need to wait." D: "But I'm not a waiter! I'm a beggar!"

March 13th

D: "What are we having for dinner Mommy?" Me: "Hilo chicken." D: "What?! But I don't like that." E: "D! It's ok! We'll just make the most of it!" Later at Noni and Papa's house they were gathering eggs and came back in with a bunch of them. D: "This one is still warm Mommy! I just lift the chicken's bum up to get it!"

March 16th

She had her St. Patrick's Day shirt on with a big four leaf clover on it that was made out of smaller clovers. Her: "Look E! I have a shirt of clubs!" Me: "What did you say?" Her: pointing "Clubs!" Me: "Oh. Yeah you're right when we play cards those are called clubs but otherwise they are called clovers." 

April 9th

D: "Is it lunchtime yet?" Me: "No, not even close." D: "Not even close!?" Me: "No. It's only 9:26. We just ate breakfast. D: "Oh yeah. That makes sense because there's still chia seeds stuck in my teeth!" 

April 17th

Eating lunch. "Mommy, it's really hard because the tooth that is loose is my favorite tooth that I like to chew with!" 

April 18th

She came down the stairs at 7:30AM rubbing her eyes and looking dazed. Very seriously she looks at me and Boo. "Guys. I am not dreaming. I just saw a turkey chicken out my window." We look out and see a pheasant heading into the field. Me: "That's a pheasant." Her: "Oh good! I was really worried about that turkey chicken!" 

 :) 

1 comment: