Thursday, March 5, 2026

Leftover Thursday

 Lou has to take pictures sometimes on an app called Classkick so her teacher can see that she's doing her work. I usually help her but was trying to make lunch so she did it herself and then thought she was so funny she asked for my phone to take pictures of her pictures, haha.

 
I think she thought the first one was funny so then she started hamming it up. :) 



 
This one I deleted, haha! 

 
She found my hat sitting by my sink and put it on and got a picture of herself. 

 
The girls love to have the cats inside, but the more I'm around them the more they bother me. It's so weird to me that a person can develop an allergy in their forties but at this point anytime they are inside my nose turns into a sneezy leaky faucet. I let them take them up to their rooms still, but I can't have them with us while we do school which makes them sad. :(  

 
Lou took notes during church the other day and I thought her drawing was so sweet. 
 
 
Peaches got two "archeologist" kits for her birthday where there is a brick of clay and they have to excavate the "jewels". The first one was purple and they had splattered purple on the floor, table, and chair when they did it. I now realize that was not very much of a mess, but when they went to do the second one which was tan I asked them to do it in the garage on a piece of cardboard. 
 
T was at work so they did it in his parking spot while I was vacuuming the main floor. It took me 15-20 minutes and then I went out to check on them. I'm still not sure what happened but there was tan clay ALL OVER the garage. To be fair they tried to clean it up. When I went out there they had gotten the dish scrubber from the sink and were trying to "wash" the car. Oh goodness. Thankfully we were going to town that day and were able to get a carwash. I don't think it scratched the paint. 

 
The garage floor was such a mess. :P 

 
Next time I'll just let them do it at the kitchen table. :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment