Thursday, April 4, 2024

Leftover Thursday

 I'm not sure where Peaches got this idea but the other day she found a cardboard box and said, I'm going to make a diamond mine! And that's exactly what she did! I thought it was very creative! She used foil and crumpled it up to be the diamonds and she worked hard painting the whole box.

She had made a relief sculpture out of foil in art class and she put that on the wall with her diamonds. Good job Peaches!

 
I have been meaning to tackle the storage closet (aka: Lou's nursery) for months. Sometimes it helps me get motivated to take before an after pictures so I did. It was really getting bad...

 
 
Two hours later...

 
SO much better!

 
We got donuts from Krispy Kreme the other day and they gave us these sad, little donuts. Not sure what the deal was. Haha.


 
But in other baking news...Peanut made banana bread and when one of the bubbles popped it left a heart. :) Maybe that's our sign to stick with homemade treats!
 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment