Monday, April 22, 2024

Happy Easter!

 Easter morning we got ready and then let the girls open their baskets. Boo had been pretty sick the day before so we let her sleep.

 They got the usual chocolate bunnies, peeps, a few toys, some hair things, a new dress, and sandals for the little ones.




 
We headed to church where Lou gave hugs to Grandma S.

 
Ms J had the kids do a poem and a song.  
 
 
I knew about the poem but the song was a surprise!

 
Great job kids!!
 


When we got home Boo was feeling much better. I made her open her Easter basket so I could take a picture. She was pretending to be super shocked. Haha!


 
 We got a few pictures before everyone changed. The little ones were the only ones who wanted theirs taken.


 
But the rest obliged me with a family picture. :)

 
 Grandma, Grandpa, and Noni were able to join us for lunch.
 
Then it was time for the egg hunt! Pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment