Saturday, February 24, 2024

Volleyball to Basketball!

 Boo has been sports sports sports this year! She has been having practices almost every day since the first day of school. High School volleyball rolled right into Middle School volleyball which overlapped with High School basketball so at one point she had to miss a couple basketball practices to go to volleyball games. These pictures are from the Middle School tournament. 

 
I found this picture on my phone after one of the games. :)

 
 Middle School is co-ed.

 
Nice serve!

 
Good game! They played three games and then got knocked out of the tournament.

 
 A few days later, over Christmas break, there was an Alumni/Parent game. T talked me into playing! I haven't played a basketball game in about 25 years! He had been going to all the Christmas break practices with Boo so he was definitely more prepared than I was. :P

 
The guys fought hard and tied their first half after they got into the groove. 


 
He definitely hasn't lost anything since high school!

 
I can't remember his exact total but I want to say he scored 12 points.

 
Then it was the girls turn. It's a good thing I do three miles a day on the treadmill or I really would have been hurting! Lol. This definitely gave me an appreciation for how hard these kids work to play a game! T got these next three picture of Boo and I and was laughing at how similar we are. 


 
Apparently we match up stride for stride. 

 
The moms ended up winning the girls' game so we were pretty proud of ourselves. And tired. Haha. But it was fun to play basketball again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment