Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Sister Christmas!

 After we got home from the piano recital we got unpacked and then had our Sister Christmas!

 
I love how excited they are to give each other their gifts! This one was from Peanut to Lou.

 
And Peanut to Peaches.

 
Peanut got a big set of art markers.

 
Boo got a sweater, Hey Dudes, a hat with a light on it, and I can't remember what else.

 
Bug got a bunch of jewelry. 

 
Lou was beyond excited to receive a Liberty cycle from Boo. When I took this picture she was saying, "E. Look. At. This." 

 
And Peaches was equally excited to get Paw Patrol walkie talkies from Bug!

 
Peanut had some excitement of her own when she opened a magnetic slime kit from Bug!

 
And Boo was very happy to get a huge package of her favorite mints. :)

 
Boo got Bug and F little ornaments that are a macaroni noodle and a cheese triangle that magnetize together. They both love mac and cheese.

 
Daddy got a bunch of tools.

 
Sketchbook.

 
A Doorable.

 
They got me a bunch of books and some new clothes. After we finished opening presents T went downstairs to hang up Noni and Papa's gift...a sensory swing!

 
I am kicking myself for not getting one of these sooner! They literally spend hours on it every single day!

 
What a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment