Another advent activity was that we got to go to a school field trip to a local trampoline park! Boo had choir and volleyball practice that day so she wasn't able to come but Peanut, Peaches, and Lou had a great time!
Peaches really wanted a picture in this chair. :) I don't know why but a lot of trampoline parks have this chair?
Lou had the most fun. She is a little monkey and a place like this is right up here alley! She has no fear and was climbing, running, and jumping like she owned the place.
Peanut had a great time too but kept complaining that she was tired. :P
And Peaches had a lot of fun in between breakdowns. I don't know if she didn't get a good night's sleep or what but she burst into tears at least four times while we were there.
Peanut braved the zipline.
Noni went with us...it's hard to keep up with the three of them in a place like this so she sweetly volunteered to come with us and help me keep track of them.
This was a new attraction...jousting. Lou thought if you fell off you "won" so she kept wanting me to do it with her and I would gently knock her off so she could cheer, "I won!!"
Peaches played it with a boy she met there.
This was a great way to get out some of those winter wiggles!
This was new too...aerial silks. I don't think we ever got the hang of it but they had fun playing with them for a long time!
Noni got this picture...Lou is so funny.
We had fun! Thanks for coming Noni!
And on the way home we stopped by Costco and they wanted ice cream...even if it's below freezing it's always a good treat. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment