On Christmas morning the little ones slept in until 8:30 which meant the rest of us did too! Then we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus with a cinnamon roll since I forgot to have the girls make the cake the day before. :P
This is the picture I got before we went to bed the night before.
I didn't get a picture of it, but just like last year Lou burst into tears as we tried to get her to come out and see her present. :P Thankfully it didn't last long as she was pretty excited about the Lego cement mixer and truck.
Their real present was indicated by these clues....
A trip to Legoland in California!
I don't think Peaches knew exactly what was going on.
And Lou definitely didn't. Haha.
They were very surprised and it took a while for it to sink in. Once it did Peanut kept asking, "Are we really going to California?!?"
The other part of their present was Lego STEM kits.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment