One day it was snowing off and and on and my friend and I were debating if we wanted to drive all the way in to dance. I had to take Boo to choir and the roads were totally fine so we decided to go for it. Lou hadn't gone to preschool because of the snow that morning so to get her to dance on time I dropped her off at my friend's house so she could ride with them. Then right before it was time to leave it started snowing really hard so we decided not to go and I had to go back and pick her up. She sent me this picture of the girls practicing ballet since they didn't get to go to class. :)
They made turkey hats at Library Story time. :)
Besties!
And another set of besties! They were antsy this day and it was too cold and windy to play outside so I made them an indoor picnic to mix things up a little.
I made hamburgers for Bug's re-birthday. I rarely make them because it's a several-hours meal between the homemade rolls, burgers, and fries. But it's one of our favorite meals and so good!
We got her an Odyssey of course. :)
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment